Sunday, August 29, 2010

2010 fair year

Hey guys! It has been an awesome year! At our county fair I got Grand Champion goat and hog! I also won my class with my steer. A week after that we went to the Gold Buckle GALA Extravaganza. There I got Reserve Champion hog and got to go in to Champion drive. Since we didn't go to the state fair we went to Florida! It was amazing! From our condo we could see the ocean. It was mostly our back yard. i LOVE crab legs! This year I played softball. Our team got first place in our league. Since school has started my whole schedule is messed up! I Love school this year.

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on all your successes with your animals! I'm sure it was a lot of work and you should be proud! Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I did work hard but had fun doing it.

    ReplyDelete